Overview Since 2019, I have been a Graduate Tutor (and concurrently, a PhD student) at the National University of Singapore's Computer Science Department.
Before this, I was an undergraduate TA, and I had such a good experience that I decided to pursue teaching :)
I focus primarily on (and have taught) systems modules such as:
However I have also taught security modules in the past, such as:
- CS2106: Introduction to Operating Systems
- CS3210: Parallel Computing
This focus is in line with my research on sensors (a systems-heavy area) and their security implications.
- CS2107: Introduction to Information Security
Awards I'm fortunate to have received teaching awards during both my undergraduate and graduate teaching career.
- AY 2020/2021: Full Time Teaching Assistant Award
- AY 2018/2019: Honors List of Student Tutors